Immigration and Bankruptcy Attorney

Learn About The Law Practice And The Lawyer

The Law Office of Dena Ghobashy, PLLC, based in Poughkeepsie, New York, is an established law firm for people who want to work closely with an attorney. They understand the value of a lawyer who is well-acquainted with them and their legal objectives. The firm often serves immigration clients from all around the world and in northeastern New York, as well as local clients from Dutchess County, Orange County, Putnam County, Westchester County, and surrounding areas. Attorney Dena Ghobashy helps clients to know their options, understand necessary legal processes and confidently make the right choices for their long-term best interests.

You can expect to feel confident and well-informed if you work with this law firm in pursuit of your legal matters such as:

  • Debt relief through bankruptcy or a bankruptcy alternative
  • Immigration services regarding fiancé visas, J-1 visas (student visas), adjustment of status petitions, U.S. naturalization (citizenship) applications, green card applications through family, hardship and unlawful presence waivers, handling of removal and deportation proceedings including applications for asylum, withholding of removal, and cancellation of removal

Attorney Dena Ghobashy works hard to remove fear and guesswork from clients’ approach to legal problems. If bankruptcy is the issue, she guides new clients through the required means test and explains all necessary paperwork clearly. If immigration is the challenge, she completes applications and other complicated forms for clients with supporting evidence, and ensures timely applications.

Learn about Attorney Dena Ghobashy‘s professional background and qualifications when you come for your initial consultation.

Speak With An Attorney Who Is Interested In Helping You Achieve Your Desired Outcomes

Learn how the law firm can help you address your legal concerns by calling 845-432-5707 or sending an email inquiry.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.